BLANCHERS FOR COOKING TUNA
Blancher for cooking tuna of 3 or 6 m3 for brine immersion loaded from above for one or two sieves.
Heating with steam coil.
Upper loading door with hydraulic operation.
Fully insulated with exterior finish in shining stainless steel.
- Built in AISI 304 3-mm thick stainless steel sheet metal.
- Lagging in 50-mm thick rock wool and finish in shining stainless steel sheet metal of 0.8 mm.
- Heating by means of steam coil with modulating valves.
- Upper loading with loading door of hydraulic opening and closing by means of manual control.
- Overflow with drain for the collection of excess water.
- Valves for installation of steam, loading and unloading of water in stainless steel.
- Manual loading and unloading of cooking water.
- General dimensions: 2000x2000x2000 mm for 6 m3 and 2000x1000x2000 mm for 3 m3.
- Sieves for loading tuna preparation baskets piled in blanchers.Technical specifications:
- Built completely in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Capacity for 48 baskets of 550×400 mm.
- Hanging-type hook for holding and elevating the cart.
- General dimensions: 1800x900x1800 mm