STATIC SARDINE STEAMER
Equipment for steaming sardines in closed chamber by means of heating through steam action. Static cooking and manual loading.
- Built in stainless steel.
- Production: approx. 5500 – 8000 cans/h for steamer of 2-3 carts respectively, considering a steaming time of approximately 30 min.
- Capacity for 2 or 3 steaming carts.
- Heating by means of direct steam injection in the interior of the cooking chamber.
- Door closure by hydraulic cylinder.
- Electrical panel, for control and manoeuvring with programmable automaton.
- Pneumatic control valve.
- Temperature sensor, PT-100 type.
- Pneumatic door opening.
- Temperature recorder on paper diagrams.
- Pressure gauge and thermometer with certificate of calibration.
- CE Marking.
- Dimensions: approx. 2500xØ1800 mm (Length x diameter)