Mollusc washer by immersion in blancher of warm water with air bubbles.
- Built in AISI-316 stainless steel.
- Immersion blancher built of stainless steel sheet metal with legs.
- Modular band conveyor belt with swan neck and pushers. Useful width of 850 mm. – Water heating by steam coil.
- Bubbling system by means of air turbine and perforated coil.
- Mechanical drive by die-cast geared motor.
- Electrical panel cabinet of power and control with protections.
- Includes frequency variator for speed regulation.
- Water temperature control with PT100.
- Direct start of the air turbine.
- Dimensions: approx. 3000x1000x1500 mm.